COVID 2019 has impacted tourism worldwide and India is no different, In an effort to bounce back from the pandemic and give the tourism industry a chance to bounce back, Indian government has announced free visa for the first 500,000 customers . You can take advantage of this offer with us.
India evisa Updated information after COVID
As of July 5th India does not allow online visas for tourists to India. You can however contact a local Indian consulate and check out if they can make exceptions when they hear your case and may grant you an exception.
A person visiting India with the purpose of tourism can apply for an eVisa. As the name suggests, this is an online visa. One can apply for this visa from any corner of the world. One can use eVisa for purposes beyond tourism. Here are the types of India e Visa
- e-Tourist visa
- e-Business visa
- e-Medical visa
There are two other categories of eVisas namely- Medical Attendant Visa and conference Visa. Against one e-Medical visa, up to two Medical Attendant Visas can be applied. Kindly note that the Indian visa fees differ for each visa category.
An e Visa for India is now available with a validity of one-month, one-year and five-years. If you apply for one-month e- tourist visa, you can have two entries. Whereas, the rest of the two visa types allow you to enter multiple times in India. At the same time, new restrictions are implemented have been made on the stay period of each visa type. Moreover, the India visa fee for one year e-Tourist visa has been reduced as compared to the previous year.
India Visa Fees: The Detailed Information
The visa fee for India differs depending on the type and validity of your visa. Similarly, the visa fee differs depending on the country of origin. Likewise, travelers from neighboring countries Nepal and Bhutan can enter, stay and work in India without a visa.
Except for Nepal and Bhutan, all other nationalities must obtain a valid India visa before entering India. But, as mentioned above, not all country nationals pay the same amount of fees for India visa. There are even some countries who can obtain a visa for Indian for free.
Citizens of the following countries are exempted from the Indian visa fees:
Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Niue Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uruguay, and Vanuatu.
Citizens of all other countries, except Japan, has to pay the below mentioned fees for e-Tourist visas.
The Indian visa fees for the Tourist Visa is here :
- 1 month Indian eTourist Visa (April to June) : $10
- 1 month India eTourist visa (remainder of the year): $25
- 1 year India eTourist visa: $40
- 5 year India eTourist visa : $80
India visa fee 2020
|Indian Visa Types||India Visa Fee||Visa Validity|
|e-Tourist Visa 30 Days||$25||30 Days – Double Entry|
|e-Tourist Visa 1 Year||$40||365 Days – Multiple Entry|
|e-Business Visa||$80||365 Days – Multiple Entry|
|e-Conference Visa||$80||30 Days – Single Entry|
|e-Medical Visa||$80||60 Days – Triple Entry|
|e-Medical Attendant Visa||$80||60 Days – Triple Entry|
The Indian visa fees for Business Visa & Medical Visa are as follows based on the nationality
- Free: Citizens of Argentina, Cook Islands, Fiji, Jamaica, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uruguay and Vanuatu.
- $25: Citizens of Japan, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
- $80: Citizens of the majority of countries including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.$100 Citizens of the US, UK, Russia, Ukraine, and Mozambique.
In addition to the India visa fee, a bank charge of 2.5% of the fee must be paid.
The detailed information can be found in this e-Tourist Visa Fee Chart and Fee Chart for Other E-Visa Types.
India eVisa Documents Requirements
Only 2 documents are sufficient to get India E-visa. They are as follows :
- A scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport (PDF format). Make sure that your visa has at least six months of validity.
- Passport size photograph with white background in JPEG format.
The mentioned above are the two mandatory documents whereas, you are to submit more supporting documents as per your eVisa type.
How to get India visa Easily
- Fill our India visa Application form here
- You will have to make an inital payment of $3 to process your India visa application
- Your visa application will be sent to you & you can verify your information on it and confirm and make your balance payment.
We have 24 hour whatsApp call and email support. So you can get in touch with us.