Are you looking for an ideal platform for posting your blogs? Here is the opportunity to showcase them on our website.
We are always on the lookout for perceptive and thoughtful writers with a creative touch. We expect them to provide both stories and practical information. The objective of these blogs is to inspire, engage, entertain, and educate travel aspirants and enthusiasts.
Thousands of travellers from across the world would seek valid information from the blogs hosted on our site. Thus, care must be taken to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the information provided.
If you believe your writing calibre is on par with our expectations, then get your thoughts flowing. All you have to do is follow the guidelines to ensure your blog passes the content criteria to match the standards of our website.
Blog Writing Guidelines
- The blogs must be relevant to our website. While the blogs must be Travel and Visa related, it is crucial to ensure that they are 0% plagiarised alongside being previously unpublished content.
- The writing should be in British/ UK English
- The Word Count should not be less than 500 words.
- The Keyword Density should not exceed 5%. Also, the Keywords used must be relevant to both the blog and our website.
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing.
- The blog should not have more than two links.
- Every blog submitted must-have relevant images. Make sure to share them along with the blog link/document.
- The information provided in the blog post must be up to date. The source link must be shared to verify the authenticity of the information.
Submissions not in compliance with the guidelines shall be discarded.
What we expect
- Useful and practical information, which is a first-hand experience or geared to readers who travel immensely.
- Information-based content with utmost clarity and transparency.
What we do not expect
- Blog posts with links back to unrelated sites.
- Personal Blog Posts, Personalised Travel Narratives, Press Releases, Case Studies, Newsletters, and Controversial Blogs.
Note: charges applicable based on the quality of the blogs submitted.
For more information, send in your queries, pricing concerns, and blog documents* (word, PDF, URL’s, etc.) to email@example.com