Belarus, whose citizens believe that an “unfairly” difficult Schengen visa requirements even after being part of the EU has been issued against them. Despite this, it has not hindered in any way, its passport holders from applying for Schengen visa with most of the applications filed at Lithuania and Polish embassies.
Update : It is now mandatory to get COVID Insurance when you travel Abroad. Click the below link to get your COVID Insurance at cost price.
Lithuania, Poland and Germany grant more than 99% of Belarusian applications for EU visas. Lithuania refuses only 0.17% of Belarusian applications – quite logical, given that residents of the 2 million Belarusian capital Minsk can travel to Vilnius in just 2 hours for $10 and shop in local supermarkets such as Akropolis.
Belarus has nearly three times more consumers than Lithuania, Belarusian shoppers can significantly benefit the Lithuanian economy.
What is a Schengen visa (Uniform Schengen visa) for Belarus passport holders?
Schengen visa is a special kind of visa that allows you to travel among all the Schengen countries for a period of up to 90 days. You can apply for a Schengen visa in any of the 25 Schengen countries or apply at the local vfs center. VFS centers are present in almost all major metros. VFS has separate counters for all the Schengen countries. The counter in which you need to apply depends on your answer for the below question :
- Which country will be your main destination of travel?
For instance, if you plan to visit France for 5 days, Germany for 2 days and 1 day of Spain, then you will need to submit at the French embassy or at the French counter in VFS.
- Where you will be spending most of your days in the trip?
- Which country is your first point of entry into Europe? Your flight/ship first lands here.
Your answer to the above question is where you will need to apply for your Schengen visa. But with a Schengen visa you are, Of course allowed to move freely among other Schengen countries.
What are the foremost steps to consider while applying for a Schengen visa?
- Confirm that your citizenship needs you to get a Schengen visa. Many countries can visit Europe without a visa.
- Book an online visa appointment for your Switzerland Schengen visa? ( Get Schengen visa appointment for $ 10 )
- Do you have all your original documents for the consulate to examine during your visa application process?
- Make sure to be present at the consulate on your confirmed visa appointment date to get your Schengen visa processed.
What is Schengen visa fees for Belarusian?
If you are applying with vfs, then there is a processing fee about 43 Belarus Rubles that you will need to pay with VFS and this amount needs to be paid in cash and in Belarus rubles.
Which is the best country to apply for a Schengen visa for Belarus?
We have helped over 50,000 applicants for Schengen visa in Belarus so far, Lithuania and Poland is the best countries for Belarusian passport holders to apply for a Schengen visa. Belarus has nearly three times more consumers than Lithuania, Belarusian shoppers can significantly benefit the Lithuanian economy.
Documents required for Schengen visa for Belarusian Application
- Duly filled a Schengen visa application form. This needs to be filled in blue ink and signed by the applicant. Make sure that you have filled the visa application with all the required information. After you have filled the visa application, make sure you make a copy of the application which will be helpful for you to revise when you go for your visa interview. You can download the Schengen visa application form here.
Update: You can now fill the entire Schengen visa application online and take a print out of it. See our blog post on how to fill your Schengen visa application online. No need to run around for a pen, no need to worry about typos.
- Passport with at least two blank pages and valid for at least three months from the visa application date is mandatory. If you have an old passport, then even that needs to be submitted along with the application.
- If you are a minor then the application must be filled and signed by both the parents along with photocopies of parent’s passports.
- Two photographs as per the spec mentioned by photo specification for visa application.
- Personal Covering letter from the applicant, explaining in detail the purpose of the visit. This needs to explain in detail your entire travel itinerary, all the documents that you have submitted in order addressing the Embassy in your area.
- Medical insurance with a minimum cover of €30,000. There are of course, many websites online that can provide you with insurance. But keep in mind that these companies are insurance agents and it is in their interest to sell you the most expensive insurance. See our article to get the best travel insurance for the Schengen visa requirement.
A confirmed Flight itinerary or reservation for Schengen visa Flight itinerary is a safer way of submitting a visa application without buying an actual flight ticket which can prove to be expensive if your visa is refused.
Want temporary flight, hotel or insurance for your Spain Schengen visa appointment ?
What is a flight itinerary? Is it accepted by the Schengen consulate?
Of course, in fact all the embassies mention the same. We have added links to the official visa pages which you can verify.
Your travel itinerary : you MUST BOOK your airline ticket but do not purchase until the visa has been approved.
We recommend that you do not purchase travel tickets until your visa has been approved. On the other hand, you may provide us with a reservation, a planned itinerary or an online printout of a roundtrip ticket.
Travel reservation to and from schengen area, not a ticket. Note: Make travel reservation which you can cancel
Flight (roundtrip)/travel reservations and full itinerary (if several Schengen States will be visited or if the trip covers several Schengen States and non-Schengen countries) with the name of passenger and one copy
Round trip ticket/reservation, originating in this jurisdiction to Europe (and ultimately to Italy) and back, including internal entry and exit points of travel i.e. EURORAIL tickets, car rental, internal flights. The names on reservations have to reflect the names on passports.
We can provide you with flight itineraries which is accepted by not only for Schengen visa but for all visas. We have customers using the same flight itinerary for Malaysia visa, Singapore visa, India visa, UK visa etc.
In fact, the European union visa requirements for visa states the same.
As per the official document,
Round trip reservation or itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Schengen state.Schengen authorities accept the itinerary when applying for the visa but request the original air ticket when visa is collected.
That is why we have a 100% visa acceptance rate although some of our customer have been requested to provide “additional documents”, none of their visas has been rejected for providing fake documents. With 80% of our customers being return customers or companies that process visas for their employees/clients, our approach is the best approach if you want to ensure the safety of your visa.
This is our orders screen for this month. Most of the orders have been placed by repeat customers.
The best part about our service is along with getting a flight reservation without payment, you can also get confirmed hotel bookings, personal cover letter, leave/no objection letter for your visa consulates.
Proof of accommodation such as hotel bookings We would not suggest you to make your hotel reservations before your visa is approved. We have seen many customers who make all the bookings thinking they can cancel them once they get their visa only for the visa process to be delayed resulting in huge cancellation fees.
- Original bank statements of the applicant for the last three months, with the original stamp and signature of authorized signatory of the bank (Online Bank statements are not acceptable).This is a mandatory statement.
- If your parents are sponsoring your trip, then you will need to show their bank statements along with a letter stating that they are sponsoring your entire trip and sign on all then bank statements.
If you are employed:
- Employment contract or your latest 4 months salary slips.
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from the employer . You can download a sample of it from our website.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
If you are self-employed:
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
Preparing for your Schengen visa interview
Now that you have all the required documents in place and having submitted it with VFS, it’s time to prepare for your interview. The interview could be brief or could be elaborate based on your application. You may at anytime be asked to produce additional documents so keep them ready. The interviewers have boring jobs so make their jobs easier. Dress decently and be confident. I suggest you split all your relevant documents into the following :
- Passport and personal IDs such as PAN card, marriage certificates.
- Employment-related documents such as salary, proof of employment.
- Tickets, itineraries, travel insurance and travel-related documents.
This makes it easier for you to produce them when asked and not fiddle with your content.
As mentioned above, while attending for your visa interview please revise all the documents that you have submitted. There will be questions asked about them.
Some of the questions that your interviewer may ask you during your visa application:
- Who will pay for your visit?
- Are you married? If yes, what does your spouse do? For how long have you been married?
- Do you have any children? If yes, how old are they, what do they do and where are they?
- Do you have any close family or friends in the Schengen area.? If yes, when did you meet the last time?
- Where do you stay?
- What is your educational qualification?
- How will you travel from one place to another?
- How do you guarantee me that you will come back?
- Which company do you work for?
- What does your company do?
- What is your profession?
- What is your role in the company?
- How many years of total experience you have?
- For how long are you employed with your current employer?
- For how long were you employed with your previous employer?
- Could you please show me your company profile and tax returns?
- How many employees are there in your company?
- Explain your current project to me.
That is it. Once your interview is over, your visa will be sent to you either through mail along with your passport. That is it. You are now ready to embark on your visa journey.