How is your cost of visa cheaper than the government fees?
We enjoy an exclusive partnership with Makemytrip.com and Booking.com. For any flight or hotel booking made via our partners, we receive a commission. We pass on 50% of our commissions to our customers and in a way, part-pay your China embassy fee on your behalf. If the booking value is large enough we can even give your China visa for absolutely free !!.
Is this a scam? It sounds too good to be true?
We get that a lot. It is not a scam we are a well-funded start-up who is set to disrupt the tourism market. We are exclusively partnered with big players such as Makemytrip.com and booking.com which is not easy to do.
Can I verify the China visa that you give me?
YES, once you receive the passport along with your visa.
What if I don’t want to take the flight & hotel booking from you?
Our pricing for hotel and flight is the same as the ones you find on all popular websites. Our commission comes from our affiliation and we have your best interest in mind. However, if you would still like to purchase only China visa from us then our regular pricing is INR 8052.
Can you help me choose the best flight & hotel for China visa?
Yes, Our expertise is holiday planning. We can provide you a complete customized plan which will make your trip worthwhile. This includes day to day itinerary, hotel suggestions as well as purchasing tickets for all popular attractions at discounted prices. We have special affiliations with all the tourist attractions in China.
For customers who take the complete tourist plan from us, which includes flight, hotel, insurance & attraction tickets, we provide China visa for free.
Can you help us get China visa?
Between what time of the day can I book as a China visa appointment with you?
You can book China visa appointment with us between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. for our visa expert to assist you with your documentation. For your convenience, We even work on Sundays too !!
Do I have to pay when I schedule an appointment with you?
No, once you schedule an appointment our customer support team will call you to understand your requirements and confirm your appointment. A link will be shared with you where you need to pay a nominal amount of INR 500 to confirm your visa appointment with us.
YES, since we have to pay the entire fees per applicant to the Embassy/Consulate on your behalf, we have to collect the entire payment.
How long does it take to get my China visa approved?
It would take only 4-6 working days for your China visa to be approved !!. We can sometimes, expedite your request and get the visa done quickly at no extra cost to you.
What are the documents required for the China visa?
- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- China visa application form duly filled and signed (Our visa expert will assist you with this)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveler with the contact number and expense ownership details. The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen (We will write you your free cover letter)
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
In addition to the above documents, if applying for China business visa:
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China, Mumbai’.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China, Mumbai’.
Who do I contact to know more about China visa?
You can email us at email@example.com to solve your queries. You can also call us at +91 9740187437 or +91 8073657118 to get a quicker resolution.
What if my China visa gets rejected?
Our main mission is to ensure that all the China visas that we have submitted is in immaculately checked and the chances of visa rejection are minimum. However, issuance or rejection of visas is completely upon sole discretion on the Consulate/Embassy.