How is your cost of visa cheaper than the government fees?
We enjoy an exclusive partnership with Yatra and Booking.com. For any flight or hotel booking made via our partners, we receive a commission. We pass on 50% of our commissions to our customers and in a way, part-pay your UK embassy fee on your behalf. If the booking value is large enough we can even give your UK visa for absolutely free !!.
Is this a scam? It sounds too good to be true?
We get that a lot. We are not a scam, in fact, we are a well-funded start-up who is set to disrupt the tourism market. We are exclusively partnered with big players such as yatra and booking.com which is not easy to do. Also, we will not collect any fee from you until your UK visa is delivered to you.
How to get a UK Visa For Indians?
Simply put, Indians need to apply for a visa to enter into the entire territory of the United Kingdom like the countries of England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. There is no UK visa on arrival for Indians.
While it is a fact that getting a UK visa can be intimidating, the visa process, if understood, is pretty straight forward! There are two important factors to applying for a UK visa for Indians
- This is an offline visa which can be applied through credible travel agents across India
- Though the processing is online, you must attend interviews and submit the biometrics at the respective VFS centres in India
Can I verify the UK visa that you give me ?
Yes. You can make the payment only after you have successfully verified your UK visa.
What if I don’t want to take the flight & booking from you ?
Our pricing for hotel and flight is the same as the ones you find on all popular websites. Our commission comes from our affiliation and we have your best interest in mind . However, if you would still like to purchase only UK visa from us then our regular pricing is INR 8570.
Can you help me choose the best flight & hotel for UK visa ?
Yes, Our expertise is holiday planning. We can provide you a complete customized plan which will make your trip worthwhile. This includes day to day itinerary, hotel suggestions as well as purchasing tickets for all popular attractions at discounted prices. We have special affiliations with all the tourist attractions in UK.
For customers who take the complete tourist plan from us, which includes flight, hotel , insurance & attraction tickets, we provide UK visa for free.
Can you help us get a UK visa ?
Yes, we can help you with both UK business visa as well as a UK tourist visa. Moreover, all UK visas are valid for a period of 6 months, 2, 5 and 10 years.
Between what time of the day can I book as UK visa appointment with you ?
You can book UK visa appointment with us between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. for our visa expert to assist you with your documentation. For your convenience, We even work on Sundays too !!
Do I have to pay when I schedule an appointment with you?
No, once you schedule an appointment our customer support team will call you to understand your requirements and confirm your appointment. A link will be shared with you where you need to pay a nominal amount of INR 500 to confirm your visa appointment with us .
Pax has to pay only the visa fees per applicant before scheduling the appointment. The balance payment to be done once only when we provide you with the approved UK visa and your passport !!
How long does it take to get my UK visa approved ?
It would take only 15-20 working days for your UK visa to be approved !!. We can sometimes, expedite your request and get the visa done quickly at no extra cost to you.
What are the documents required for a UK visa?
- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- UK visa application form duly filled and signed (Our visa expert will assist you with this)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveler with the contact number and expense ownership details. The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen (We will write you your free cover letter)
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official and other financial documents
In addition to the above documents, if applying for a UK business visa:
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, British Deputy High Commission, Chennai’.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, British Deputy High Commission, Chennai’.
Who do I contact to know more about UK visa?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to solve your queries. You can also call us or WhatsApp at +91 9654125465 or +91 9740187437 to get a quicker resolution.
What if my UK visa gets rejected?
Our main mission is to ensure that all the UK visas that we have submitted is in immaculately checked and the chances of visa rejection are minimum. However, issuance or rejection of visa is completely upon sole discretion on the Consulate/Embassy.