The majestic yet gorgeous landscapes of Austria is something not any mountain lover would like to miss. In the year 2016, Austria welcomed more than 250000 people around the world.
The image below shows that the Consulate General of Austria received almost 3000 visa applications, some of which were unfortunately rejected and 2890 visa applications were approved.
The images above indicate that the Austrian consulate has a visa rejection rate of about 3%. But this doesn’t mean that you take the visa application process lightly as it might end up getting rejected.
Update : It is now mandatory to get COVID Insurance when you travel Abroad. Click the below link to get your COVID Insurance at cost price.
This article is a step-by-step guide to getting your Austria Schengen visa approved.
What are the steps to getting an Austria Schengen visa?
Once you have found out whether or not you need a Schengen visa to visit Austria, you will need to follow the steps given below to get your Austria Schengen visa.
- Find out if you can apply for your Austria Schengen visa from the consulate in Manila.
- Book an appointment with the Austrian consulate ( Get Schengen visa appointment for $ 10 )
- Arrange the documents required for your visa interview with the Austrian consulate
- Attend the interview and get the visa processing started
[su_button url=”https://travelvisabookings.com/want-schengen-visa-appointment/” style=”flat” background=”#F44336″ color=”#faf7f7″ size=”10″ radius=”5″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fffffff”]Click to Book Austria Visa Appointment[/su_button]
Why should I opt for your travel website for my bookings?
Our travel website has placed 100000+ orders for people. Also, we also offer our customers with an impressive cover letter and a travel itinerary.
Want temporary flight, hotel or insurance for your Austria Schengen visa appointment?
[su_spoiler title=”Get Flight Itinerary at just $19 !!” style=”fancy”]
[su_spoiler title=”Get Hotel Booking for visa at just $19 !!” style=”fancy”]
[su_spoiler title=”Get Flight & hotel booking for visa @ just $25.25 only !! ” style=”fancy”]
Who can apply for an Austria Schengen visa at the Consulate in Manila?
You will either need to be a legal citizen of Philippines or have a legal residence permit to be able to apply for your Austria Schengen visa in the Embassy in Manila. If you are a legal resident, whether or not you need an Austria Schengen visa depends on your nationality, and in case the Schengen countries make it mandatory, then you will need to apply for one at the Austrian consulate.
What if I want to visit other countries along with Austria?
Then you will need to apply at the consulate general of the country that is your primary destination during the trip. Your main destination will be the country that you spend most of your travel time in. Take a look at the image below to get a better understanding.
How to book an appointment with the Austrian consulate in Manila?
Austria has outsourced all of its visa application processes to VFS Global. You will need to visit their online visa application portal for Austria from Manila.
The link provided above should take you to a website that looks like the image above. Here, scroll down to find the option to “Schedule your Appointment” on the right side.
You will be taken to a page like in the image above. Read the instructions given on this page to understand the right way to apply for your Austria Schengen visa.
In case you are travelling in a group of 10 people or more, you will need to contact the embassy to understand the right way to apply for your Austria Schengen visa.
In case you are travelling alone or in a group of people lesser than 10, then click on the VFS appointment link given next to “Individual” on the page.
Click on “New User” to start a new registration.
Fill in the form and click on “Submit“. After this, follow the instructions to apply for your Austria Schengen visa along with booking an appointment with the Austrian consulate.
Once you have completed the entire process, you will receive an email confirmation stating that you have successfully applied for your Austria Schengen visa. Print this out and carry it to the consulate on the day of your interview.
What after I book the appointment?
[media-downloader media_id=”1578″ image_url=”https://travelvisabookings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/download_ebook.jpg”]
Once you are done with booking an appointment with the Austrian consulate, you will need to prepare for the interview on the day of your appointment. For this, you will need to arrange all the documents required by the consulate to process your visa application.
All the required documents are listed below in detail.
- Passport: Carry your original and valid passport that has a validity of at least 3 months from the last day of your travel or the day of your return.
- Photograph: You will need to carry 1 photograph of yourself that is recent and colored. It should have a clear front face and should be shot on a light-colored background.
- Residence permit: In case you are not a citizen of the Philippines, you will need to carry your residence permit to prove that you are legally residing in the Philippines. It should also have a validity of at least 3 months from the date of your return and should be original.
- Cover letter: This is one of the most important documents that states the purpose of your visit to Austria. Mention your travel details and also your hotel accommodations in this. You can also mention a list of all the documents you will be providing to the Austrian consulate along with your visa application.
- Travel Itinerary: You will need to provide your round trip details to the consulate as well.
What is a flight itinerary? Is it accepted by the Schengen consulate?
Of course, in fact, all the embassies mention the same. We have added links to the official visa pages which you can verify.
Your travel itinerary : you MUST BOOK your airline ticket but do not purchase until the visa has been approved.
We recommend that you do not purchase travel tickets until your visa has been approved. On the other hand, you may provide us with a reservation, a planned itinerary or an online printout of a roundtrip ticket.
Travel reservation to and from schengen area, not a ticket. Note: Make travel reservation which you can cancel
Flight (roundtrip)/travel reservations and full itinerary (if several Schengen States will be visited or if the trip covers several Schengen States and non-Schengen countries) with the name of passenger and one copy
Round trip ticket/reservation, originating in this jurisdiction to Europe (and ultimately to Italy) and back, including internal entry and exit points of travel i.e. EURORAIL tickets, car rental, internal flights. The names on reservations have to reflect the names on passports.
We can provide you with flight itineraries which is accepted by not only for Schengen visa but for all visas. We have customers using the same flight itinerary for Malaysia visa, Singapore visa, India visa, UK visa etc.
In fact, the European union visa requirements for visa states the same.
As per the official document,
Round trip reservation or itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Schengen state. Schengen authorities accept the itinerary when applying for the visa but request the original air ticket when the visa is collected.
That is why we have 100% visa acceptance rate although some of our customers have been requested to provide “additional documents”, none of their visas has been rejected for providing fake documents.
With 80% of our customers being return customers or companies which process visas for their employees/clients, our approach is the best approach if you want to ensure the safety of your visa.
This is our orders screen for this month. Most of the orders have been placed by repeat customers.
The best part about our service is along with getting a flight reservation without payment, you can also get confirmed hotel bookings, personal cover letter, leave/no objection letter for your visa consulates.
- Hotel reservations: You will also need to provide proof of where you will be actually residing in Austria or other Schengen countries.
- Travel insurance: In case you face any medical emergency during your trip to Austria, you will need to be able to take care of the expenses. For this, you will need a travel insurance. This insurance needs to be valid in all the Schengen countries and not just Austria throughout your trip.
- Proof of occupation: For this, you will need to provide a bunch of documents depending on the type of your occupation. If you are employed, you will need to show your employment certificate, an approved leave letter, and IT return forms. If you are self-employed, carry your company registration card, company bank statements, and IT return forms. If you are a student, carry a letter from your university, and in the case of a minor, carry your birth certificate as well. If you are retired, you will need to provide your pension statements.
- Financial sustenance: You will need to be able to bear all the expenses during your travel. For this provide your bank and credit card statements.
Why do I need to make flight and hotel reservations before I get my visa approved?
The consulate will want to be sure that you will use the visa for only traveling in Austria. For this, you will need to provide your travel details and hotel reservations.
It is natural to feel that you might end up losing a lot of money in case the consulate rejects your visa application. To avoid this, you can make temporary bookings of your flights and hotels.
Where can I get a temporary flight and hotel bookings?
Travel Visa Bookings is a leader in making temporary hotel and flight bookings for travelers around the world. We have fulfilled more than 100000 orders in the past 5 years.
Not only can you get temporary bookings at a fraction of the cost, you can also get a personalized cover letter written for your travel.
What is the cost of getting an Austria Schengen visa?
The image above lists the costs for different types of visas. But since you need a tourist visa, you will have to opt for a short-stay Schengen visa that is valid for 90 days.
The image below shows you comprehensive expenses you will incur if you are making temporary bookings along with getting your visa.
When will I get my Austria Schengen visa?
It usually takes about 15 days to get your Austria Schengen visa approved.
Austrian Consulate General in Manila
8th floor, One Orion Building
11th Avenue corner 38th Street
Bonifacio Global City
Telephone: (+63/2) 8179191
Fax: (+63/2) 8134238