How is your cost of visa cheaper than the government fees ?
We enjoy an exclusive partnership with Makemytrip.com and Booking.com. For any flight or hotel booking made via our partners, we receive a commission . We pass on 50% of our commission to our customers and in a way, part-pay your USA embassy fee on your behalf. If the booking value is large enough we can even give your USA visa for absolutely free !!.
Is this a scam ? It sound too good to be true ?
We get that a lot. We are not scam, in fact we are a well funded start-up who is set to disrupt the tourism market. We are exclusively partnered with big players such as Makemytrip.com and booking.com which is not easy to do.
Can I verify the USA visa that you give me ?
YES, once you receive the passport along with the visa.
What if I don’t want to take the flight & booking from you ?
Our pricing for hotel and flight is the same as the ones you find on all popular websites. Our commission comes from our affiliation and we have your best interest in mind . However, if you would still like to purchase only USA visa from us then our regular pricing is INR 12840.
Can you help me choose the best flight & hotel for USA visa ?
Yes, Our expertise is holiday planning. We can provide you a complete customized plan which will make your trip worthwhile. This includes day to day itinerary, hotel suggestions as well as purchasing tickets for all popular attractions at discounted prices. We have special affiliations with all the tourist attractions in USA.
For customers who take the complete tourist plan from us, which includes flight, hotel , insurance & attraction tickets, we provide USA visa for free.
Can you help us get USA visa ?
Yes, we can help you with both USA business visa as well as USA tourist visas which is called B-1/B-2 visa. More over, all B-1/B-2 visas are valid for a period of 10 years.
Between what time of the day can I book a USA visa appointment with you ?
You can book a USA visa appointment with us from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. for our visa expert to assist you with your documentation. For your convenience, We even work on Sundays too !!
Do I have to pay when I schedule an appointment with you?
No, once you schedule an appointment our customer support team will call you to understand your requirements and confirm your appointment. A link will be shared with you where you need to pay a nominal amount of INR 500 to confirm your visa appointment with us .
YES, since we have to pay the entire fees per applicant to the Embassy/Consulate on your behalf, we have to collect the entire payment.
How long does it take to get my USA visa approved?
It would take approx 7 working days after your personal interview at the consulate for your USA visa to be approved !!. We can sometimes, expedite your request and get the visa done quickly at no extra cost to you.
What are the documents required for USA B-1/B-2 visa ?
- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Printout of your form DS 160 confirmation
- Appointment letter confirmation
- USA Visa Fee Payment Receipt
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveler with contact number and expense ownership details.The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen(We will write you your free cover letter )
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investment
- In addition to the above documents, if applying for USA business visa:
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Consulate General of USA, Chennai’.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Consulate General of USA, Chennai’.
Who do I contact to know more about USA visa ?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to solve your queries. You can also call us at +91 9740187437 or +91 8073657118 to get a quicker resolution.
What if my USA visa gets rejected ?
Our main mission is to ensure that all the USA visas that we have submitted is in immaculately checked and the chances of visa rejection are minimum. However, issuance or rejection of visa is completely upon sole discretion on the Consulate/Embassy.
How to get a USA visa from Bangalore easily?
Learn how to get a USA Visa from Bangalore easily.