How is your cost of visa cheaper than the government fees ?
We enjoy an exclusive partnership with Makemytrip.com and Booking.com. For any flight or hotel booking made via our partners, we receive a commission. We pass on 50% of our commission to our customers and in a way, part-pay your CANADA embassy fee on your behalf. If the booking value is large enough we can even give your CANADA visa for absolutely free !!.
Is this a scam? It sounds too good to be true?
We get that a lot. We are not a scam, in fact, we are a well-funded start-up who is set to disrupt the tourism market. We are exclusively partnered with big players such as Makemytrip.com and booking.com which is not easy to do.
Can I verify the CANADA visa that you give me?
YES, once you receive your passport along with the visa.
What if I don’t want to take the flight & booking from you?
Our pricing for hotel and flight is the same as the ones you find on all popular websites. Our commission comes from our affiliation and we have your best interest in mind. However, if you would still like to purchase only CANADA visa from us then our regular pricing is INR 11100.
Can you help me choose the best flight & hotel booking for CANADA visa?
Yes, Our expertise is holiday planning. We can provide you with a complete customized plan which will make your trip worthwhile. This includes day to day itinerary, hotel suggestions as well as purchasing tickets for all popular attractions at discounted prices. We have special affiliations with all the tourist attractions in CANADA.
For customers who take the complete tourist plan from us, which includes flight, hotel, insurance & attraction tickets, we provide CANADA visa with 100% cashback on your visa fees.
Can you help us get CANADA visa?
Yes, we can help you with both Canada business visa as well as Canada tourist visa which is called Temporary Visitor visa. Moreover, all Temporary Visitor visas are valid for a period of 10 years.
Between what time of the day can I book a CANADA visa appointment with you?
You can book a CANADA visa appointment with us between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. for our visa expert to assist you with your documentation. For your convenience, We even work on Sundays too !!
Do I have to pay when I schedule an appointment with you?
No, once you schedule an appointment our customer support team will call you to understand your requirements and confirm your appointment. A link will be shared with you where you need to pay a nominal amount of INR 500 to confirm your visa appointment with us.
YES, since we have to pay the entire fees per applicant to the Embassy/Consulate on your behalf, we have to collect the entire payment.
How long does it take to get my CANADA visa approved?
It would take approx 30 working days at the consulate for your Canada visa to be approved.
What are the documents required for CANADA visa?
- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Print out of filled application form
- CANADA Visa Fee Payment Receipt
- Appointment letter confirmation
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveler with a contact number and expense ownership details. The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen (We will write you your free cover letter )
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other Investment
- In addition to the above documents, if applying for CANADA business visa:
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Consulate General of Canada, Bangalore’.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Consulate General of Canada, Bangalore’.
Who do I contact to know more about CANADA visa?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to solve your queries. You can also call us at +91 9740187437 or +91 8073657118 to get a quicker resolution.
What if my CANADA visa gets rejected?
Our main mission is to ensure that all the CANADA visas that we have submitted is in immaculately checked and the chances of visa rejection are minimum. However, issuance or rejection of visa is completely upon sole discretion on the Consulate/Embassy.