The New Alliance for Food Security and Nutrition is accelerating action and achieving results, demonstrating significant progress in catalyzing responsible private sector investment in African agriculture.
- Partnership in the New Alliance has expanded from three to ten African countries
- More than 200 African and international companies have signed Letters of Intent to invest $10 billion in African agriculture, $1.8 billion of which has been realized (more than $684 million in 2014 alone)
- Private investments have reached 8.2 million smallholders and created more than 21,000 jobs in 2014, over half of which were for women
- African governments have advanced or completed 92 percent of policy commitments scheduled for completion by June 2015
- Development partners have disbursed $2.3 billion, or 85 percent of expected funding to date
Continued focus from stakeholder groups will be needed to expand, adapt and aggregate these initial gains into sustained, meaningful impact for smallholders and their families.
New Alliance stakeholders have agreed to report annually on progress against commitments. Read more about New Alliance results and implementation challenges encountered in the annual New Alliance progress report and country level reports.
How to get Flight itinerary to the new Alliance Summit ?
You can get your flight itinerary for visa using flightgen app. This will allow you to get flight itinerary which can then be used in your visa processing.