* Your Indian Passport with at least 6 months’ validity.
* 2 recent passport size photo
* Personal covering letter explaining your travel itinerary (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
* Original updated Bank Statements for the last 3 months with bank seal and signature
* Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years
* Confirmed Flight Tickets
* Hotel Reservations
* Travel Insurance (minimum coverage of EUR 30000).
Other than the above documents, some additional documents are required based on your profile.
* Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature
* Last 3 months salary slip
If Self Employed
* Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed/GST certificate/IT returns
* Company’s updated bank statement of last 3 months
* Company’s IT returns for last 3 years
* Proof of Pension such as pension pay order.
* If retired from a private firm, then last 6 months bank statement
* School / College / Institute ID Card
* Leave Certificate
* Bonafide certificate.
* Birth Certificate
* NOC from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper
* ID proof of parents like passport or PAN card.
If Visiting friend or relative
* Invitation letter
* Inviter’s ID passport or PR
* Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill, etc.
* Sponsorship letter
* Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit
* Updated bank statement of last 3 months
* Income tax returns of the last 3 years.
Want temporary flight, hotel or insurance for your Spain Schengen visa appointment ?
For any queries contact us on +91 90514 33147 / 9740 187437 or at firstname.lastname@example.org