- Joined the New Alliance in 2012
- Development partner lead: United States of America
- Ethiopia Post-Compact Investment Plan
Highlights of progress from 2013-2014:
- 15 Letters of Intent (LOIs) referencing $20 million in private sector commitments [4 LOIs reporting]
- $29 million in investments made on LOIs in 2013 [6 LOIs reporting]
- 174,000 smallholders reached through LOIs in 2013 [7 LOIs reporting]
- 1,042 jobs created through LOIs in 2013 [5 LOIs reporting]
- $931 million in development partner commitments disbursed (87% of expected) [8 out of 9 partners reporting]
- 7% of government policy actions due by June 2014 are complete, 71% are in progress
Download Ethiopia’s Cooperation Framework for detailed information on commitments made by New Alliance partners to support the country’s plan for agricultural growth.
LOI data self-reported by companies to Grow Africa. Similar data collected in Senegal and Benin, which are not Grow Africa members.
31% of population lives below $1.25 a day7.1% value agriculture adds to growth rate The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia joined the New Alliance in 2012 and has committed to policy actions in the areas of business enabling environment, inputs, land, and trade and markets.
How to get Flight itinerary to the new Alliance Summit ?
You can get your flight itinerary for visa using flightgen app. This will allow you to get flight itinerary which can then be used in your visa processing.