How is your cost of Singapore visa cheaper than the government fees?
We enjoy an exclusive partnership with yatra and booking.com. For any flight or hotel booking made via our partners, we receive a commission. We pass on 50% of our commissions to our customers and in a way, part-pay your Singapore embassy fee on your behalf. If the booking value is large enough we can even give your Singapore visa for absolutely free !!.Click to Apply for Malaysia Visa
Is this a scam? It sound too good to be true?
We get that a lot. We are not a scam, in fact, we are a well-funded start-up who is set to disrupt the tourism market. We are exclusively partnered with big players such as yatra and booking.com which is not easy to do. Also, we will not collect any fee from you until your Singapore visa is delivered to you.
Can I verify the Singapore visa that you give me?
Yes. You can make the payment only after you have successfully verified your Singapore visa.
What if I don’t want to take the flight & booking from you?
Our pricing for hotel and flight is the same as the ones you find on all popular websites. Our commission comes from our affiliation and we have your best interest in mind. However, if you would still like to purchase only Singapore visa from us then our regular pricing is INR 3000.
Can you help me choose the best flight & hotel for Singapore visa?
Yes, Our expertise is holiday planning. We can provide you a complete customised plan which will make your trip worthwhile. This includes day to day itinerary, hotel suggestions as well as purchasing tickets for all popular attractions at discounted prices. We have special affiliations with all the tourist attractions in Singapore.
For customers who take the complete tourist plan from us, which includes flight, hotel, insurance & attraction tickets, we provide Singapore visa for free.
Can you help us get Singapore visa?
Yes, we can help you with both Singapore business visa as well as Singapore tourist visas. Moreover, all Singapore visas are valid for a period of 2 years.
Between what time of the day can I book as Singapore visa appointment with you ?
You can book a Singapore visa appointment with us between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. for our visa expert to assist you with your documentation. For your convenience, We even work on Sundays too !!
Do I have to pay when I schedule an appointment with you ?
No, once you schedule an appointment our customer support team will call you to understand your requirements and confirm your appointment. A link will be shared with you where you need to pay a nominal amount of INR 500 to confirm your visa appointment with us.
The balance payment to done once only when we provide you with the approved Singapore visa and your passport !!
How long does it take to get my Singapore visa approved ?
It would take only 3 to 5 working days for your Singapore visa to be approved !!. We can sometimes, expedite your request and get the visa done quickly at no extra cost to you.
What are the documents required for Singapore visa ?
- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Singapore Visa application form duly filled and signed (Our visa expert will assist you with this)
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Our visa expert will capture your photo at your residence and edit it as per Singapore visa specification)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details. The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen(We will write you your free cover letter )
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
In addition to the above documents, if applying for Singapore business visa:
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Singapore Consulate’.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to ‘The Visa officer Singapore Consulate’.
Who do I contact to know more about Singapore visa?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to solve your queries. You can also call us at +91 9632751222 or +91 8310518362 to get a quicker resolution.
What if my Singapore visa gets rejected?
Our main mission is to ensure that all the Singapore visas that we have submitted is in immaculately checked and the chances of visa rejection are non-existant. However, in the unlikely event that the visa is rejected, your full visa fees will be refunded since we have clearly unable to provide you with an excellent service.
Can Indian citizens apply for a Singapore visa online?
Singapore visa is now also called as Singapore eVisa or electronic visa. This is an authorisation that links the applicant’s passport electronically to an approval number.
Read More: Singapore Visa for Indians